In Miami, in the MiMo neighborhood, you will find one of the best Italian restaurants in the city, the Osteria Baiocco. Located in a colonial style villa with wooden floors and tables, the terrace and the patio adorned with columns, manages to combine the aesthetics of old Italian taverns with modern details, creating a sophisticated design. All the staff is made up only of Italians, to make the Italian atmosphere more concrete, and the food is inspired by traditional Roman, Tuscan and Umbrian recipes. The ingredients are imported from Italy, or carefully selected from the best local producers.
In this wonderful location entirely dedicated to Made in Italy, a great surprise awaits you: the best pasta in Miami. Just like that of the Bel Paese, pasta alla Osteria Baiocco, brings back the Italian flavors and traditions in the American territory.
Let’s look at the menu and see what types of pasta we can savor in Miami:
– Homemade pasta
• Pici Crumbs and anchovies – with anchovies and bread crumbs;
• Pappardelle all’antica – with egg pasta and meat sauce;
• Amatriciana potato gnocchi – with tomato sauce and pork cheek;
• Pappardelle al pesto with pistachios – with Tuscan pasta with pistachio pesto with basil and pecorino cheese;
• Spinach and ricotta gnudi – spinach and ricotta in tomato sauce with pecorino cheese fondue;
• Paccheri with lamb ragù and cheese;
• Lombrichelli all’etrusca – “guitar” pasta in spicy tomato sauce and pecorino cheese.
– Durum wheat pasta:
• Gricia Bombolotti – pasta with pork cheek, pecorino cheese, onions and hot pepper;
• Spaghetti cheese and pepper
• Fettuccine porcini mushrooms and sausage – with homemade pasta.
From the decades of experience of the Ranucci family, now you can enjoy the best Italian pasta in all of Miami. All that remains is to say one thing: enjoy your meal!